|Quantity||Price per unit (Net)|
|higher Quantity||on demand|
Delivery time: ready for shipment within 1-3 working days
- Certified acc. PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425 and tested according to DIN EN 166: 2001 (partially applied).
- Best wearing comfort due to skincompatible flexible head-components made by medical plastics.
- The headframe and headband are stable, easy to sterilise (80-100 °C) and can be reused for a long time.
- The faceshield can be easily cleaned or replaced. With replacement shields you spend less money over the long term than with comparable disposable products!
- Environmentally friendly – not a single-use item!
- Suitable for wearers of glasses!
- Protects against drops and splashes of liquids, which reduces the risk of droplet infection.
- Our face-cover-shield is very light and weighs under 60g!
- Enough space under the face shield for a breathing mask and goggles.
- The head-components are made of high-quality plastic for medical applications.
- We have choosen a design which minimises fogging up.
- The delivery takes place within a few days. No long waiting times!
- 100% Made in Germany. We manufacture the face shields locally in Bavaria.
Request a personal offer for face-cover-shields
With the contact form you can send us a request us without obligation regarding to the face shields. We will answer you as soon as possible. Please make sure that you write your contact details correctly so that we can contact you. If you are a business trader, please also write your company name and kind of business in the request.
If you have any problems with the contact form, you can also contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of the European harmonized standards to be used for eye protection products can be found at the web address: https://ec.europa.eu
Directive 2001/95 / EC on general product safety can be found on the following website: https://www.ce-Directives
In this sense: stay healthy! Your PROTEC3D team.