|Packages||Price per pcs.|
|5 pcs||11,99 € (10,08€)|
|10 pcs||10,99 € ( 9,24€)|
|50 PCs||9,99 € ( 8,39€)|
|100 PCs||8,99 € ( 7,55€)|
|500 pcs||7,99 € (6,71€)|
|1000 pcs||6,99 € (5,87€)|
Delivery time: Ready for shippment in approx. 1-3 working days
- Certified acc. PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425 and tested according to DIN EN 166: 2001 (partially applied).
- The PROTEC3D face shield offers a shielding of eyes, mouth and nose.
- The face shield can protect the face from liquid splashes such as droplets of saliva and is easy to clean because high-quality materials have been used.
- The face shield can be adjusted to different head sizes thanks to the perforated flexible headband. (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- The lens can be easily cleaned or replaced with disinfectant. There are different lenses depending on the application.
- The head frame and headband are stable, easy to disinfect (up to 100 ° C) and can be reused several times. High-quality plastics from the medical sector were used for this. For the sake of the environment against disposable items!
- You only need replacement shields to be cheaper in the longterm use than with the most disposable products!
- A particularly light design was developed. (only about 60g!)
- There is enough space under the faceplate for a respirator or glasses.
- The distance of the sign is chosen so that it hardly fogs up, due to the narrow ventilation slots, good air circulation is guaranteed.
- The delivery takes place within a few days. No long waiting times!
- 100% Made in Germany. We manufacture the face shields locally in Bavaria.
Request and order face shield
In the contact form you can contact us without obligation regarding the face shield. We will get back to you as soon as we receive a message from you. Please make sure that you write your contact details correctly in the request form so that we can contact you. If you are a trader, please also write your company name and professional branch in the request.
If you have any problems with the contact form, you can also contact us directly by email: email@example.com
Good to know: Please note that our face protection shield has been confirmed in writing by the ECS certification body in accordance with DIN EN 166: 2001 / Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as a personal protective device (PPE). That means we have a CE-tested security on our item. There are currently a lot of suppliers who describe their components as face protection although no CE has been issued for them and therefore neither the materials nor the lens have been examined for harmful effects to health!
The list of the European harmonized standards to be used for eye protection products can be found at the web address: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/single-market/european-standards/harmonised-standards/personal-protective-equipment_en
Directive 2001/95 / EC on general product safety can be found on the following website: https://www.ce-Directives/alles/Directives/Allgemeine_Produktsicherheit/Richtlinie/RL_Produktsicherheit_2001_95_EG.pdf
In this sense: stay healthy! Your PROTEC3D team.